STUDY IN PHUKET, THAILAND – FUN AND AFFORDABLE
Semester Abroad Program in Thai Cultural Arts, Tourism, Hospitality and Business
Education Abroad Asia's "Study in Phuket" low cost semester and year programs include tuition, textbooks, and on campus accommodations, along with exotic study tours and much more...
NEED HELP GETTING STARTED?
We can assist with processing your application and other documents!
Call or email us, and we'll start right away getting you prepared for next adventure!
24-Hour Student Support Services – John James "JJ" in Seattle – 253-298-2629
QUICK FACTS – VALUE, HIGHLIGHTS AND COURSES
OPPORTUNITY AND EXPERIENCE
- Academic support services provided by our resident director.
- Experience Asia’s most dynamic tourism industry.
- Guidance with research and publication.
- In-country travel arrangements and advice though our on-campus travel agency.
- Optional ‘Buddy Program’ – Thai student support network.
- Shared classes with Thai and international students [video].
- University-guided excursions.
- Volunteer and community activities.
HIGHLIGHTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Study at Prince of Songkla University’s Phuket Campus – Thailand.
- Phuket is a comfortable and safe environment with world-class modern amenities.
- The resort island of Phuket is the key tourism destination in Thailand with over 700 hotels and hundreds of tourism-related activities.
- Gain first-hand experience and professional perspectives on diverse issues and opportunities in the Asian hospitality and tourism industry [video].
- Learn Thai language with friendly, qualified instructors and Thai students delighted to help foreigners practice their Thai language skills.
- Orientation programs and support through our resident director and Prince of Songkla University’s International Affairs Center (IAC).
- Cultural activities designed to help students acclimatize to Thai culture, language and behavioral norms.
- Meet and study with international students [video] and professors [video] who have joined the ASEAN Community (Association of South-East Asian Nations).
- Opportunities to volunteer in community-based projects (depending on student schedule and preferences).
- Friendly and knowledgeable on-campus travel agency.
- 805-112 Fundamental Thai*
- 810-107 Life Skills for Multi-Cultural Living
- 810-112 History and Thai Society
- 810-114 Skills for Learning and Problem-Solving
- 810-201 Social Psychology
- 810-301 Intercultural Communication
- 813-102 Ballroom Dance
- 813-104 Yoga
- 812-204 Statistics
- 817-102 Principles of Accounting
- 817-103 Principles of Marketing
- 817-201 Principles of Economics
- 817-202 Business Finance
- 817-203 Principles of Management
- 817-308 Strategic Management
- 817-309 International Business*
- 817-304 International Finance*
- 817-310 International Economics*
- 802-302 Nature and Wildlife Tourism
- 802-304 Eco Tourism Business Management
- 803-301 Airline Management
- 803-306 Airlines Ground Service Operations
- 817-204 Human Resources Management
- 818-202 Marketing for the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- 818-402 Research Methods for Hospitality and Tourism
- 819-304 Convention and Event Management
- 820-402 Contemporary Issues in the Hospitality Industry**
- 821-103 Knowledge of Beverage
- 821-401 Menu Planning and Pricing Strategy
- 821-402 Cost Control and Purchasing in Food and Beverage
- 811-456 Advanced English for Business**