COMING IN 2018-2019 – NEW PROGRAMS
Study Hospitality, Tourism and Cultural Studies at Pannasastra University in Cambodia
Discover the mystery of the Khmer Kingdom with Education Abroad Asia
2018-2019 Paññāsāstra University, Cambodia (PUC)
- PUC is the first higher learning institution in Cambodia to provide English-based education in all subjects
- International standard curriculum based on those used by US and other developed countries’ colleges and universities.
- Global academic model assuring that credit units earned are recognized by and equivalent to those of other accredited universities.
- Officially authorized and accredited by the Royal Government of Cambodia to offer courses leading to fully accredited Bachelors, Masters, and PhD qualifications.
2018-2019 Direct Enrollment — Program in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Year-round trimester programs offering courses in various concentrations at the Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Opportunities to participate in study tours, cultural home-stay programs, community-based projects, and hotel internships.
- Internationally recognized for excellence in teaching and training in the areas of tourism, hospitality, and entrepreneurship.
- American and Cambodian cooperation in research and higher education.
2018-2019 Gap Year
- Gap year students are suggested to first study at Prince of Songkla University (PSU), Phuket, Thailand, followed by our program at Paññāsāstra University, Cambodia (PUC).
- During your time in Phuket, we will arrange everything for the next great opportunity at Paññāsāstra.
2018-2019 Four Country Mekong Study Tour
- Travel with the local students from PUC on our action-packed faculty-led study tour.
- Experience 4 amazing countries in the Mekong Sub-region: Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and Thailand.