NON-IMMIGRANT EDUCATION VISA FOR THAILAND
- University students require a Non-Immigrant Education Visa to study in Thailand.
- Once you have been accepted to study, and make the $400.00 program deposit, the university will process all documents and provide Education Abroad Asia with your letters of acceptance.
- Education Abroad Asia will immediately express mail (certified) your official Thai and English university acceptance letters.
- Note that students can easily apply at any Thai Embassy or Consulate in the world. APPLICATIONS CAN BE DONE BY MAIL. (Visa applications must be done by the person intending to travel.)
- Please see our Checklist with 7 easy steps and more information on our Apply Page.
TWO UNIVERSITY LETTERS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR EDUCATION VISA APPLICATION
1. Invitation Letter issued in English by Prince of Songkla University acknowledging that you have been invited to study at the university.
2. University Acceptance Letter issued in Thai by Prince of Songkla University indicating that you have been accepted to study at the university.
WHAT DO I NEED FOR MY EDUCATION VISA APPLICATION?
The Correct Name for Your Student Visa is "Non-Immigrant Education Visa"
PLEASE NOTE: UNIVERSITY STUDENTS APPLY ONLY FOR THE 90-DAY SINGLE ENTRY NON-IMMIGRANT VISA ($80.00)
Once arriving at Prince of Songkla University, our international office will extend your visa for you. Students planning to travel outside of Thailand during their stay can easily arrange for a “Re-Entry” permit for approximately $30.00. DO NOT APPLY FOR A MULTIPLE-ENTRY VISA.
VISA APPLICATION CHECKLIST
- 2 Passport photos.
- Visa application (completed and signed).
- Acceptance letter (Thai version only) from The Prince of Songkla University (PSU), Thailand (Note: Registered Thai and English letters will be express mailed to you upon acceptance and payment of the program deposit of $400.00).
- Cash or Money Order ($80.00) made payable to Royal Thai Consulate General.
- Prepaid return envelope.