Contact us with any questions
EASY 7-POINT CHECKLIST
1. Apply online and receive confirmation regarding your acceptance within 3 days.
2. Make your program deposit: $400.00
3. Download, sign and return the EAA Program Agreement by email.
4. Receive your university-issued letters in English and Thai for student visas (sent from Thailand by express mail).
5. Apply for your student visa at any Thai embassy in the USA or abroad.
6. Pay final program fees 30 days prior to program orientation.
7. Purchase student travel insurance (required)
When you arrive at the New Phuket International Airport, our staff will take you directly to your on-campus accommodations.
Once your settled in, you attend the university orientation, register for your courses, and get started with your new life in Phuket!
NEED HELP GETTING STARTED?
We can assist with processing your application and other documents!
Call or email us, and we'll start right away getting you prepared for next adventure!
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
John James (Seattle) 253-298-2629
John James (JJ) is our USA Regional Director – Having traveled the world, he loves talking with students, teachers, and parents about studying in Phuket. He has been on the EAA team going back to his film production projects at the Phuket Campus.
IN NEW YORK
Barbara Raeder (East Coast) 440-454-5558
Barbara served as the international coordinator at Prince of Songkla University for two years and is available to share her experience with students and parents. Please call during appropriate hours, Eastern Standard Time.
Dr. Steven Martin (Phuket Program Director) 440-454-5557 (US—Thailand direct line)
Dr. Martin earned his MBA and PhD at Prince of Songkla University, gaining his tenure and serving as the Education Abroad Asia Program Director. Attributing his success to studying abroad as an undergraduate in Europe, Africa and Asia, he enjoys working with international students.